- Feb Total Miles: 95.9 (met my goal)
- Number of times swimming: 3 (fell short of my goal of 8)
- Number of days skiing: 5 (yay!)
- Number of days riding bike to work: 0 (That will change!)
- PR of 4 Mile Run (28:46 Total 7:14 Pace in Al Gordon 4M) in the middle of an 18 Mile training run!
- Skied Stowe for the first time
- Ran home from work 2x
- On target in training for SLC marathon
Goals for March:
- Run 130+ Miles
- Swim 10x
- Ski the Jackson Hole Town Downhill at Snow King.
In general, I’m feeling good. I’m relatively healthy, maintaining 30+ miles per week running. I’m skiing and swimming as cross training. My hip issue seems to be under control. And I’m getting faster and running farther!
I’m a little concerned about possible capsulitis or neuroma in my left foot. But, I saw the podiatrist early. So, we’ll see what happens in March! The year is off to a good start.